HAPL 44th Annual Technical Workshop @ Haynes & Boone (Downtown)
44TH ANNUAL TECHNICAL WORKSHOP
April 25th, 2013
Presented by the Houston Association of Professional Landmen
Live from Houston, Texas • Broadcast to Regional Landman Associations Nationwide
Attend at one of up to 15 event locations!
Handouts will not be available at the Workshop locations - they can be downloaded and printed by each attendee from the website
More details are in the word document attached to this page at the bottom.
There will be no handouts at the remote facilities or at Haynes Boone and there will be no lunch break. Box lunches are the order of the day!
- Overview of the new AAPL Horizontal JOA - Jeff Weems, Harrison Bettis, LLP
- Update regarding fracking legislation - Michael Mazzone, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Overview of recent activity in the Utica and Marcellus - Andrew Graham, Steptoe and Johnson, LLP
- Reserve estimates and reports - Danny Simmons, President and COO, Netherland Sewell
- Avoiding lease jeopardy in Shale Plays - Nate Richards, CEO, Entrance Software
- Pooling - The Kilburn Law Firm
- Ethics - Speaker TBA