Mountain Lion Oil & Gas is currently seeking to hire a Land Tech
Position Summary: The Land Technician will provide technical and administrative support to the Land Department by organizing company records and managing workflow. This candidate should feel comfortable multitasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Manage the Land Department's workflow from acquisition to closing
- Prepare various oil and gas contracts such as agreements, deeds, assignments, etc.
- Package and mail contracts, letters, payments, etc.
- Maintain an organized filing system and ensure all documents are uploaded to the company's online database
- Order title opinions for each acquisition
- Record deeds and assignments paying close attention to county protocols
- Communicate with operators to ensure transfer of ownership
- Perform cursory title and other land related research
- Review and verify Division Orders
- Manage a detailed and up to date workflow database for the Land Department to ensure deadlines are being met and all closing requirements have been fulfilled
- Keep an updated list of the company's inventory
- Perform owner relations support by fielding phone calls from landowners, operators, investors, etc.
- Track project expenses and prepare basic financial reports
- Other clerical and administrative duties to support the Land Department
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of related work experience preferred
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Location: Houston, TX
- Starts On: Oct. 18, 2022, 4:41 p.m.
- Contact Method:
Manager of Acquisitions & Divestitures
Mountain Lion Oil & Gas, LLC
Office: (713) 863-1811
Cell: (806) 570-9995