Register here for the Woodlands location
The Houston Association of Professional Landmen
39th ANNUAL TECHNICAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, April 24, 2008
HAPL's annual Technical workshop will again be broadcast live from the offices of Haynes & Boone LLP in downtown Houston. The workshop is broadcast live over the internet to multiple workshop sites set up by the local landman association. The HAPL utilizes Webex's web-based system which broadcasts live, streaming video and audio. At the conclusion of each presentation attendees are given the opportunity to ask the speaker questions. Prior to the workshop, workshop registrants will be instructed how they can download copies of the individual presentations. Please click on the yellow link above to register for the Anadarko Petroleum Woodlands site.
• Financing for Oil and Gas Companies – An overview of the different levels of capital financing opportunities and how they fit with companies of different sizes.
• Master Limited Partnerships - Overview of issues revolving around MLP’s.
• Unconventional Gas Plays - A basic overview of the geology and engineering aspects of the Barnett Shale trend.
• Ethics - A presentation that will provide opposing viewpoints behind the push towards landman licensing.
• Producing Property Acquisitions/Divestitures – A basic overview of the different valuation methods employed today.
• Competitive Bidding Strategies – A presentation that demonstrates how to place bids online and ways to approach the sealed bid process.
• Mid-Stream and Marketing - A basic overview of natural gas gathering and processing with an interpretation of important contract provisions for Landmen.
Registration - Click on the yellow registration link above to register and pay for this event. Please be aware that registration is not confirmed until payment is made. Thanks.
Registrants, there will be a sign in the lobby
directing you to the 3rd floor location.