Graves & Co. invites you to the second installment of its 2008 Speaker Series.
Please join us for a cocktail reception honoring Jim Welsh, Louisiana Commissioner of Conservation Commissioner Welsh will discuss the operations of the Louisiana Office of Conservation and ongoing regulatory issues, including:
- The Haynesville Shale play
- Louisiana’s fledgling coal seam natural gas industry
- Statewide drilling and unitization activity
- Louisiana’s new drilling safety rules
- Recent issues regarding natural gas storage in salt domes
To reserve a place, contact Donna Simons at 713 650-0811.
(Limited to the first 100 Respondents)