WEST HOUSTON ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL LANDMEN
ANNUAL CHARITY SPORTING CLAYS SHOOT
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013
50 Target Sporting Clays: Five (5) Man Teams
- Limited to 100 shooters with priority to Event Sponsors
- Ear and Eye Protection Required
- Shells provided: 12 Ga. or 20 Ga.
- Team Rep. must be designated and responsible for team check in
- Individually registered Shooters will be assigned to a squad
- Must be present to win door prizes
- Only Shooters will be eligible for prizes
$135.00 WHAPL members / $150 non-members
- $35.00 fee for non-shooters includes dinner only.
- $5.00/Mulligan (Available upon Check In), Limit (4) per shooter
American Shooting Centers - Sporting Clays Section - Bush Park
Address - 16500 Westheimer Pkwy, Houston, TX 77082
- Check In at 3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
- Safety Meeting at 3:45 p.m. (Shooter Requirement)
- SHOOT STARTS PROPMPTLY at 4:00 p.m.
- Steak Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Award Ceremony & Door Prizes at @ 7:00 p.m.
The Kinder Emergency Shelter
- A program of Harris County Children's Protective Services
- Providing shelter to the abused and neglected Houston youth
SPONSORSHIP: This Charity event is only possible through your sponsorship benefitting children of Harris County in need of emergency shelter. Please consider being a sponsor. Company Logo and Individual Names will be prominently recognized at the event and in the newsletter.
Eric M. Thomas, Event Co-Chairman
Randy Rutledge, Event Co-Chairman