CPL, RPL credits are being applied for (CLE credits are pending approval from Texas State Bar)
**Registration at the event starts at 8:00am**
Limited to the first 85 people.
Continental breakfast, box lunches and drinks provided. Parking will be free.
An attendant will be on duty all day.
- Dr. Darrell Brownlee, Intercoastal Inland Services: "Water Supply Options in the Eagle Ford Shale Play"
- Neal R. Pierce, Steptoe & Johnson: "Developing Land & Legal Issues in the Utica Shale Play"
- Ryan Morgan, Steptoe & Johnson: "Legal Issues Facing Marcellus Operators & Working Interest Owners"
- Kerry Kilburn, Kilburn Law Firm: Ethics
- Charlotte Meyer, Kilburn Law Firm: "Mineral Ownership under Streams & Rivers"
- Mark Hanna, Scott, Douglas & McConnico: "Land & Regulatory Problems Related to Horizontal Wells in Texas"
- Randolph Marsh, Randolph L. Marsh, PC: "Anatomy of an Oil & Gas Lease - Emphasis on Key Clauses affected by Horizontal Wells"
*Speakers times TBA.
If paying by check, the cost of the seminar is $75.00 for members and $85.00 for non-members.