Now, more than ever, petroleum industry personnel need to develop and/or increase their knowledge in basic economic analysis and profitability assessment.
Sign up today for this seminar:
Instructed by Mark J. Kaiser
March 15-16, 2016 * Houston, TX
October 4-5, 2016 * Denver, CO
- Understand the essential elements of how cash flow components are estimated using industry examples
- Learn the economic criteria for screening and ranking projects
- Look at field development profiles and cash flow streams
- Discuss case studies and current events will be used to illustrate the application of the course material
- Understand the differences in risk and return of conventional and unconventional assets
- Plus many more (see attached course brochure)
The purpose of this seminar is to introduce economic concepts, strategies, and basic tools utilized in the oil and gas industry. By knowing these, you will make better operational/financial decisions and understand the tradeoffs and risks associated with those decisions.
For additional seminar information and/or to sign up for this educational opportunity - go to our website:
This course has been applied for American Association of Professional Landmen RLP and CPL hours, CLE and CPE hours in many states. It receives PDHs = 12.5 and CEUs = 1.25