EVENT: 50 Target Sporting Clays: Five (5) Man Teams
- Limited to 200 Shooters with priority to Event Sponsors
- Ear and Eye Protection Required
- Shells provided: 12 Ga. or 20 Ga.
- Team Rep. must be designated and responsible for team check‐in
- Individually registered Shooters will be assigned to a Team
- Must be present to win door prizes
- Only Shooters will be eligible for prizes (must be present to win)
FEES: $150.00 per shooter / $750.00 Team
- $35.00 non‐shooter dinner contribution
- $5.00/Mulligan (Available upon Check In), Limit (4) per Shooter
REGISTRATION FORM: WHAPL Registration Form
LOCATION: American Shooting Centers ‐ Sporting Clays Section ‐ Bush Park Address ‐ 16500 Westheimer Pkwy, Houston, TX 77082
- Check In 2:00p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Manditory Safety Meeting at 2:45 p.m.
- SHOOT STARTS PROMPTLY at 3:00 p.m.
- Steak Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
- Award Ceremony & Door Prizes at 7:00 p.m.
- Shooting Games available starting at 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Shooting games range from $20-$25/shooter
- 3 games offered; Flush, Flurry and Pair in the Air (please inquire if interested)
- Games can be individual or team based (1-4 shooters)
- Games are entertaining and a great way to warm up
CHARITY: Give Us Paws
- Trains dogs to assist those with disabilities to improve quality of life.
- Focus on veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury and Limited Mobility.
- Services also provided to disabled civilians under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
SPONSORSHIP: This Charity event is only possible through your sponsorship benefitting Give Us Paws, which trains dogs to assist those with disabilities.